cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spanish Trail RV - Moab, UT

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
About a year ago I really ripped this rv park for details I will not go in to - involved ethics and other things.

It went into new ownership about 6-7 months ago (once again).

I have just found out it was bought out by the owners of Mountain Valley RV Resort in Heber City, UT. OMG, if you want to see an outstanding place (and wonderful on the phone as well) this is really something.

So, my point is this. I can imagine new and great things happening at Spanish Trail and would recommend giving them a chance.

We will do so next time to Moab.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

8 REPLIES 8

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
RideSlow - thanks, I try to do what I feel is the right thing.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax

Rangerman40
Explorer
Explorer
Lauren wrote:
My main purpose of this message was to let people know about the new ownership; particularly since I was rather "harse" - but truthful - about the past ones. Felt I should set the record straight. The place in Heber City that bought them is amazing and we plan to stay there.

Mountain Valley is pretty awesome..... I'm typing this from there right now 🙂

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
Cool that you are serious about giving these folks a second chance
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

hotpepperkid
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Spanish Trails a few years ago and I didn't think it was all that bad of a place
2019 Ford F-350 long bed SRW 4X4 6.4 PSD Grand Designs Reflection 295RL 5th wheel

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
My main purpose of this message was to let people know about the new ownership; particularly since I was rather "harse" - but truthful - about the past ones. Felt I should set the record straight. The place in Heber City that bought them is amazing and we plan to stay there.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax

timandsusan
Explorer
Explorer
We have been to Moab many times and settled on staying south of town. The drive thru town or anywhere else is not a problem for us. But--being a golfer--the golf course is on the south side of town--just about directly east of the KOA. Enjoy your visit--so much to see and do!

Rangerman40
Explorer
Explorer
jolooote wrote:
The only problem is that this and other RV parks are located on the south end of town. Ya gotta drive thru the traffic to get to and from all you'll want to visit. We always stay on the north end of town or even out at Arch View.

It takes like 10min to drive through town.... I was just at the KOA right across the street from Spanish Trail.

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
The only problem is that this and other RV parks are located on the south end of town. Ya gotta drive thru the traffic to get to and from all you'll want to visit. We always stay on the north end of town or even out at Arch View.
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

2012 Jeep Wrangler 285hp V6 'TOAD'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs
Leroy's a Conure, Loretta's a Squeaker

"Once it starts breakin'...GET RID OF IT!!!"