cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Spring Hill, Fl

Buckeye_Chuck
Explorer
Explorer
Any suggestions on a Rv Resort near Spring Hill Florida To snowbird at?
2012 F250 Lariat 6.5ft. bed, 6.2L, 3:73 Gears
2013 Sabre 33CKTS-6
6 REPLIES 6

Buckeye_Chuck
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. Just came back from a visit with family there. I was able to check out a few "RV Resorts". Most were more like trailer parks with a few RVs mixed in. I noticed that the lots were on the narrow side. I have three slides, two of them opposing each other making these not good for me.the exception being Three Lakes RV Resort in Hudson which also combines Park Models and RVs but each has its own area.In other words the park is divided into two sections one for RVs and one for park models.The lots are wide and have Large concrete slabs. It is owned and operated by Sun Resorts the same company that has Hidden Ridge where I am seasonal now.
2012 F250 Lariat 6.5ft. bed, 6.2L, 3:73 Gears
2013 Sabre 33CKTS-6

Parrothead_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
It appears that the OP just wanted to know of any parks available in Spring Hill. The link below from RV Park Reviews.com indicates one park. That doesn't necessarily mean there is only one, but it is the only one reviewed by other campers. From the ratings, which aren't bad, it may be what you're looking for.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/florida/spring-hill

For more info on what's available in the surrounding area look to the lower left of the review page and you'll find other cities to check out. Just click on them to see what's available.

I'll second Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park up in Crystal River since I've stayed (and will stay again this winter).
2018 Chevy 2500HD Duramax - 2015 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
16K Huskey EZ Roller Hitch - EU2000i Honda Generator

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
Spring Hill is in Hernando county, not Pasco county. All of Spring Hill is north of County Line road.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

FLman2
Explorer
Explorer
Spring Hill is several miles north of Holiday, so I doubt you have much to worry about. In fact most of Spring Hill isn't even in Pasco county.

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park in Crystal River is about as close to Spring Hill as I would think about. Lived in that area for years and believe me, no way would I wish Spring Hill on my worst enemy. North in Citrus county or south in Pasco or Pinellas county, yes, but NOT Hernando county.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

JoyceP
Explorer
Explorer
Hope you are a light sleeper.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/07/140724-sinkhole-pictures-photos-geology-science/

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/holiday/possible-sinkhole-reported-in-holiday