cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

St. Petersburg RV Park Needed

scottandgaye
Explorer
Explorer
I will be working in St. Pete for an extended period of time. I am looking for a decent RV/trailer park in St. Pete, the closer to Largo, the better. I have seen several on the internet, but am hoping that someone here has personal experience with a park down there. I would not have any pets, but would prefer to have access to decent wifi or be able to purchase it via a cable provider, if possible. I will be in the vehicle(s) in my signature. Any help sorting out the various park options down there is appreciated.
2022 Ford F-350 LWB DRW PSD Platinum
2012 Hitchhiker Champagne 36LKRSB
5 REPLIES 5

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
PM'd you

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

Elwoodj
Explorer
Explorer
We use bright house internet (for on line banking) when we stay at Roycroft.
Elwood & Kathy
36' CK3 Mobile Suite - 2006
2004 Dodge Ram Cummins 6 speed
HO 600 373

scottandgaye
Explorer
Explorer
Elwoodj wrote:
We stay at Roycroft Travel Trailer Park at 10562 70th ave Seminole Fl. This is close to where you want to be.

lj2654 wrote:
Roberts RV resort is not to bad a place. Lots of regulars that live there all the time but a lot of rental sites are available too. RobertsRV.com

Thanks for the recommendations. If anybody has experience with either of these or with others in the area, please let me know.

Also, do either of these offer wifi and is it any good?
2022 Ford F-350 LWB DRW PSD Platinum
2012 Hitchhiker Champagne 36LKRSB

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
Roberts RV resort is not to bad a place. Lots of regulars that live there all the time but a lot of rental sites are available too. RobertsRV.com
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

Elwoodj
Explorer
Explorer
We stay at Roycroft Travel Trailer Park at 10562 70th ave Seminole Fl. This is close to where you want to be.
Elwood & Kathy
36' CK3 Mobile Suite - 2006
2004 Dodge Ram Cummins 6 speed
HO 600 373