cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion for RV parks in Florida

napanee_ted
Explorer
Explorer
This year we will be going back to Florida for are second year from Jan to mid Mar. We found that we liked the area around Palmetto Florida. We are also looking for rv parks around the Fort Myers,and Zephyrhills area. Any suggestion for these areas
4 REPLIES 4

nbking
Explorer
Explorer
We stay at Indian Creek RV Resort on San Carlos Blvd in Fort Myers Beach Fl. We are about 2 miles from Fort Myers Beach. First class facilities but expensive.

jeb5
Explorer
Explorer
Try Riversidervresort.com 4 mile East of I 75 on the Peace River. Check out the site that the residents use for activities riversidesnowbirds.com Not cheap, but a quality park. Electricity is included at all sites. Cable and wired internet at many sites.

Send me a private message if you have any questions. 13 years as a winter resident!!
Ford F-350, 6.7 Diesel, 4x4, Long Bed
Newmar Kountry Star 5th Wheel

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
You could also search this Forum in the RV Parks section for the area/towns you are interested in.
There's a wonderful park on Sanibel Island but very busy in the winter.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
Try rvparkreviews.com and start there. Most people will give an honest review, although we are not all looking for the same thing in a park.
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)