cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Turner Falls in Davis OK

lovemytt
Explorer
Explorer
We have planned a trip to Turner Falls last weekend in June. Two of us camped there as children. We choose it because it has cabins for the ones who don't have a travel trailer currently. And for the great memories from our youth. The web site is beautiful but doesn't show much of the rv sites. The sites are on a first come first basis. I was able to contact one person in all my many calls. They don't answer their phones or emails. The person said for the end of June we shouldn't have trouble getting a site coming in mid week. I have not camped with one couple before and want to make sure we all have sites when we roll in. Has anyone camped at Turner Falls in Davis OK? If so what was your experience? This will be my first experience with a place that doesn't take reservations.
2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Hemi Engine
2012 R-Vision Crossover 200
3 REPLIES 3

lovemytt
Explorer
Explorer
I hear the fried pies are worth the stop. Cold milk with one sounds perfect.
2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Hemi Engine
2012 R-Vision Crossover 200

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
Kit Carson wrote:
Never have camped there but have stopped many times for fired pies. Makes for a good leg stretcher, snack on fired pie and cold milk, walk around a little and them back on I-35!!
OK, OK I meant fried pies not fired pies......
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
Never have camped there but have stopped many times for fired pies. Makes for a good leg stretcher, snack on fired pie and cold milk, walk around a little and them back on I-35!!
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA