cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

UFO's in Yellowstone???

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
So I'm doing research and came across This.

Do I (we) need to worry?!!! :E
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!
25 REPLIES 25

mabynack
Explorer II
Explorer II
Billinwoodland wrote:
We have never been visited by aliens, and never will. But I enjoy the Hollywood version!

That's exactly what I would expect an alien to say if it had infiltrated our culture and was trying to hide their existence. More proof that aliens do exist. ;o)

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Part of me wants to think there are UFOs. The other part of me says there are no such thing as UFOs. But, I think people are seeing something. The question is what are they saying. I think there is an explanation for everything we just don't understand it at the moment. After all UFO means unidentified flying object. Once it becomes identified it's no longer a UFO we just don't understand what we are seeing. I would enjoy the park and forget it.

Billinwoodland
Explorer
Explorer
We have never been visited by aliens, and never will. But I enjoy the Hollywood version!
2008 Monaco Monarch 34 sbd

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
WyoTraveler wrote:
UFOs and aliens in Yellowstone? I've been driving from WY to NV every year to see them. All I see in WY is tourists. Maybe the aliens are further east near Cheyenne under the mountain that they keep a secret and fly over Yellowstone. :C

Have you ever taken a close look at some of the tourists!!!!!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why worry about anything you have no control over - Whatever happens, happens...
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
UFOs and aliens in Yellowstone? I've been driving from WY to NV every year to see them. All I see in WY is tourists. Maybe the aliens are further east near Cheyenne under the mountain that they keep a secret and fly over Yellowstone. :C

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
They are hanging around waiting to watch the highly anticipated cataclysmic volcanic eruption.

mabynack
Explorer II
Explorer II
My buddy, Bob, is a UFO and Bigfoot expert and gets most of his information off the internet. He works out of his mom's basement and spends a lot of time researching. He says this is absolutely true, but you shouldn't talk about it over non-secure communications equipment or on the internet because the men in black will come and zap you.

He also said that one of the best indications that you've been brainwashed by aliens is that you don't remember being brainwashed by aliens. He said that anyone who doesn't remember being abducted by aliens probably has been.

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nothing new about that. "World Weekly News" has warned us about aliens for decades. ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
Just remember to pack you tin foil hats.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
It's on the Internet so, it must be true. ๐Ÿ™‚