cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wild Bills, Deadwood SD

falconman
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to hook up with a friend for Sturgis this August. He's booked a spot at Wild Bills in Deadwood. There aren't any reviews we can find and the website looks like a big grassy field. I know it's going to be crowded but having a rig that's 58 ft long I don't want to get jammed up. Anyone been there?
4 REPLIES 4

millesecond
Explorer
Explorer
Try steel wheels they are very close to wild bills, less than 1mi. and I think they can fit you in much better than wild bills, tell them mark sent you!
2011 GMC 3500
2004 HH Champagne 35sk

LowRyter
Explorer
Explorer
having attended Sturgis Rally once, you're there for the drinking and partying, not the campground.

(otherwise you'd head south to Hill City or Custer)
John L
WW SL 2805 5th Wheel
2004.5 Chevy 2500HD Allison Duramax X Cab
Ducati 939 SS, Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, Moto Guzzi EV California and Suzuki 1200 Bandit

cman60
Explorer
Explorer
As a veteran of 22 sturgis bike rallys, your there for the bikes and the rides, not the campground.
Every day is a good day to ride, just some better than others.
1997 Fleetwood Flair
Towing either a 24 or 14 ft trailer full of motorcycles

fredbon
Explorer
Explorer
If it's Bike Week, it will be crowded. Local businesses plan on making the years profit during the Sturgis run. I had to laugh at the campground web site saying they are inspected annually by several organizations, my question would be, inspect what? Looks like primitive sites. All the campgrounds along 385 are fairly rough.

fred
Fred and Bonnie
Frankie & Scarlett, (The Cats)
2005 Dolphin LX 6375
2006 Saturn VUE

As I've Matured... I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.