cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yosmite, anyone?

WishWeWereCampi
Explorer
Explorer
We have reservations for a very small parking area in Yosemite starting Friday for 7 days. I originally booked it because I asked for a 24' trailer spot, and I (amazingly) was able to book it. Upon further reading, it turns out that you can only have a 12' trailer in the site. We were able to book 5 nights in a trailer site in May after they opened the floodable sites, so we've already gone this year (in our tent, so glad we didn'ttry to get the trailer in there). Anyway, it's in Lower Pines, site 15, and I will be cancelling it tomorrow. I checked out the site when we went there earlier, I think that our TrailManor would have fit in there, but we couldn't have the truck there too, but there is some extra parking not too far from the site. If you want to bring a tent, no problem.

If anyone is wanting to go to Yosemite, let me know, and I will try to arrange a time that I can cancel and you can book the reservations tomorrow. I have until 9 pm tomorrow night to cancel. I am not asking for any compensation for this, just giving everyone a heads up, it's really hard to get into Yosemite in the summer, and the weather is supposed to be wonderful next week.
0 REPLIES 0