cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did something happen to the unread discussions on the home page?

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

It appears that the unread posts link on the home page is missing.

It used to be that if I clicked on the Good Sam on the top left of any page I would get back to the home page. From that home page I could scroll down and on the right side find boxes containing Announcements, My Groups, Latest Posts, Top Liked Authors, and Unread Posts.

Now when I click on the home page I see the first 4 (Announcements, My Groups, Latest Posts, Top Liked Authors) But box and  link to Unread Posts is no longer there. Was this by design or was it a victim of some kind of update on the site?
@evanseegmiller 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
5 REPLIES 5

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

I'm not sure if you did anything, but it's working now from at least one of my PC's. I'll check the other when I get home, hopefully it's all good.

Thank you

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

That's what we like to hear! Keep me posted if you run into this issue again. 

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @opnspaces

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. At least on my end, I am still seeing the "Unread Posts" on the homepage. This being removed from your homepage was not by design. 

Are you on Mobile, Tablet, or Desktop? 

I'm on a PC, actually 2 different PC's running Windows 10 and same behavior  on Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Here's a picture of what I see. I had to shrink it a bit but you can see there is no Unread Posts after the Top Liked Authors.

opnspaces_0-1707514602227.png

Okay, I am going to start looking into this. And just so I can make sure it is not above both Top Liked, Latest Photos, and My Groups right? The only reason I ask is because on my homepage it is one of the top widgets on the homepage. 

Thanks again! 

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 11.09.11 AM.png