cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wildsam

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II

What is with RV magazine turning into Wildsam?

5 REPLIES 5

Adamo
Explorer
Explorer

It was a great magazine now I just toss it to recycling nothing but a repackaged airline mag.

enginetech72
Explorer
Explorer

I am also canceling the subscription.  They ruined a great magazine Trailer Life and switched to RV, which was getting better.  Now to this Crap?  If I wanted a magazine about some ones travels, I would read Facebook, or any of the others. 

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III

Brought to you by the same people who butchered this site.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II

Blahh...  wife and I read through it.  It's trying to be something, just not sure what.  Feels like AMEX's Departure, without a direction and a failure to understand the target community.  Is this a complete replacement? or an addition?  It'll be a no for sure.

'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

Dragon77
Explorer
Explorer

After getting my first issue of Wildsam, I am ready to cancel my subscription. I find it a terrible substitution for the previous RV magazine. I am not interested in someones travel guides, but found the original RV magazine had very helpful information about repairs, problems, and general articles on gadgets for RVs. Time for Marcus to move on.