cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best Location for MaxxAir Covers?

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 35' bunkhouse with 4 vent locations. There is a vent in the front bedroom, one in the main cabin, and a third in the rear bunkhouse. The fourth is a fantastic fan in the bathroom.

I've picked up 2 MaxxAir covers and am trying to decide where to mount them. I will put one in the rear bunkhouse. I can't decide if the other should go in the main cabin or the front bedroom. I'd like to put it up front so that the cross-ventilation covers the entire rig, but I'm worried that the bedroom wall would interrupt too much of the flow (air could only flow through the two door). If I put it mid-cabin, however, the bedroom won't get any of the ventilation flow. I don't want to cover every vent, so I want to keep it to just the two (at least for now).

So, thoughts? Where would you locate them?
16 REPLIES 16

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why not cover every vent? Helps cut down on heat, keep them open more often, helps keep the vent covers from damage.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Buy 2 more or put it over the Fantastic fan so you can run it when it rains.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...