cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

where to find slipcover for a barrel chair?

SJ-Chris
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi All, I've got a 2006 Four Winds 31P Chateau. I'm looking for a slipcover / seat cover for the barrel chair that is in the house part of the RV (not front seat covers). Here is a photo:

Let me know if you know a place that sells covers for this. I have looked on amazon but couldn't find exactly the right shape.

Thanks in advance!
Chris
San Jose, CA
Own two 2015 Thor Majestic 28a Class C RVs
6 REPLIES 6

kunkaodkaolll
Explorer
Explorer
Do not make the common mistake of focusing on just the lumbar support. A ***Link Removed***good office chair is made up of all its parts.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Iโ€™d buy a new chair too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go to Amazon and put in "barrel chair slipcover".
Cost is $90.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

SJ-Chris
Explorer II
Explorer II
I happen to be at an upholsterer the other day getting a boat seat fixed. I showed him a picture of the RV barrel chair and asked him how much it would cost to reupholster it and he told me 500-600 dollars. For that price I should just buy a new one! That's why I am looking to see if there is a simple slipcover option.
San Jose, CA
Own two 2015 Thor Majestic 28a Class C RVs

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Since the OP is likely less talented than LadyRver, I would suggest that the OP look to and upholsterer to do the work. Might not need a slip cover but rather just have the entire chair redone. The chair can be removed and taken to them. Easy work and not too expensive if you can find the right folks willing to do the work.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

LadyRVer
Explorer II
Explorer II
I sewed my own. Got the material, placed it face down against the back/sides and pinned it... then cut it. Then sewed it and turned it right side out and slid it over the back and sides of chair.

I did a separate part for the seat and sewed the edge so it was not raw.. then tucked it in.