Got any pictures you can share?

Estimated costs?
Magilla

2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37' Gasser
16 REPLIES 16

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
I did every one of my marker lights last winter. Simple to do. Just pull off the lens, pull out old bulb, insert new bulb, and replace the lens. Here is what I used for the marker lights. They are short enough to fit under the lens cover and the price was right (20 for $7.49 and free shipping). ๐Ÿ™‚ I also replace all the ceiling lights in the trailer with these.
In addition, I replace the regular bulbs in three fixtures with these cob style lights. I am very pleased with the color and light output. It is almost identical to the regular bulbs in color but a bit more light output.

I did not replace my tail/turn/brake light combo.
My buddy did his and has had a problem with the LED's burning out. I don't know who the maker of his was.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Muddydogs
Explorer
Explorer
Running lights or house lights? Either one is not hard to do, by replacement led bulbs or new led light fixtures and install. Might need to clean off some old sealant and replace with new around the new light fixtures.
2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. If you want to know more just ask and I'll tell you about cracked frames, loose tin, walls falling off, bad holding tanks and very poor customer service.