cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kwikee Level Best Control Panel

jimharvey1
Explorer
Explorer
A few years ago, a member here (vwlovr on 06/03/10 03:45pm) posted an article where he fabricated a replacement control panel for the Level Best hydraulic levelers (which is obsolete and no longer available except from salvage yards who think they are made of GOLD). I don't see that user on here and that topic is LONG closed.

I would sure like to know if anyone has done any more to design and fabricate a useable replacement controller that could be manufactured by a relatively competent DIYer.
5 REPLIES 5

Roadtoads
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone knows if this did work ?? As I have this problem and can find no replacement. Thanks

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here it is! :B
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

jimharvey1
Explorer
Explorer
Check this out and see if it is what you are looking for.
Kwikee Levelbest replacement panel

Also, there is a guy by the name of Alan Vore who designed and built a control panel for Alfa motorhomes called "Rosebud" that controls the levelers, the electric awning and the slides using an app on your cell phone so you can do all that from outside where you can observe for proper clearances.
alanvore@gmail.com
(503) 705-8352

jimharvey1
Explorer
Explorer
The control panel is to operate the leveler pump and rams. I, too, use short little level on the counter by the sink in the kitchen. I have a couple little bubble levels in the driver compartment, but they are a little off. I also have a phone app that I use that works pretty well.

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
I just use a round level bubble and crib our mh with 2x6/8.