cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ordering OEM Winnebago parts from Winnebago

Mtnbikerx
Explorer
Explorer
I have the catalog with the Winnebago part numbers but I don't know how to order direct for those little things that break or fall off. (Lenses etc)

Anyone have a simple online ordering solution?
9 REPLIES 9

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
bobsinn wrote:
Amazon.com has Winnebago parts by Winnebago part number.
What they dont have is a human on the other end that I can say "you know that little black clip thing on the left wiper arm? I need 3", and he will quote a part number right off the top of his head.

Priceless...
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

bobsinn
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon.com has Winnebago parts by Winnebago part number.
2001 Itasca Sundancer 27P
2000 Honda Civic

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
MaverickBBD wrote:
A lot of WBGO owners go through Lichtsinn. They are close, very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. If they have it they can usually get it to you overnight. For a price of course.

This is who I use.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

harley-dave
Explorer
Explorer
I used Winnebago Parts for parts. They use the same part number that was in the Winne parts list. Had good service and fast delivery. Been a couple of years though.

Dave
2005 Winnebago-Itasca Sundancer 31C
2010 Harley-Davidson Soft tail Deluxe
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
1999 Chevrolet Tracker 4X4
SKP # 121272

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
MaverickBBD wrote:
A lot of WBGO owners go through Lichtsinn. They are close, very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. If they have it they can usually get it to you overnight. For a price of course.
X2
Lichtsinn is right down the road from the factory and seem to be way more in the ball than the factory. They also seem to stock parts runs, matching tile runs, etc of previous years far longer than the factory. And they've been doing it longer than the factory itself
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

stew47
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebagoparts.com

It's a few miles from factory. Prices are decent. Get quote on shipping when you order. I was happy but shipping was higher than I figured.

MaverickBBD
Explorer
Explorer
Tom, Cheryl & Blossom(coonhound mix)
'05 Winnebago Journey 36G w/Cat. C-7 350 hp Freightliner XC
AFE air filter, aero turbine muffler, 4 FSD Konis, ultra track bell crank and Safe-T-Plus
FMCA 397030
WIT 129107

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
Try calling Winnebago 1-800-537-1885.

Pretty sure I have ordered parts from them in the past.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450๐Ÿ™‚

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
You usually have to go through a dealer. Most companies will not let you order directly from them.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine