cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slideout fabric replace

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
I just replace one of my slideout fabric and I can say that is a easy job if you got help.The shop in my area want 200$ to do it.At first I was afraid but to save 200$ when you don't have them it make me try.I use thicker material 18oz.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023
2 REPLIES 2

jjj
Explorer
Explorer
Good to know. I lost 2 of mine last year due to rot at the top. I went to the rv show last week and the company that put them on for me 8 years ago was there.They are working with Carefree.I told them that I wish they made the weather sheild on them like they do for awnings that protect the fabric when rolled up. He said they were a couple months away and have been working out the bugs and they should be available soon. Mine were still in great shape except where they were exposed to the sun 24/7 and failed at the cord. I am going to try it myself when they come available to purchase.
2002 F-350 Crew-Cab Dually
V-10-4.30 gears Mag-Hytec diff.cover
w/Amsoil-6.0 trans cooler Curt Q5 20K hitch & bedsaver
2005 Keystone Challenger 34TBH-Fifth Airbourn

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
Not too tough, just a bit bigger than window awnings and easier with two or three people. I did all my window awnings a year ago myself and it wasn't hard at all.
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992