cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wildlife privacy curtain for my small class C

RV_daytrader
Explorer
Explorer
Got a Realtree wildlife printed panel and attached a piece of fleece fabric to the back for better darkening and heat retention. Looks a bit better than the small throw I had ben using. Realtree makes some nice panels.

YODA...our lil Toyota!
1989 Toyota Seabreeze
7 REPLIES 7

TARDIS_TIME_TRA
Explorer
Explorer
We did a similar privacy curtain on our tiger The Tardis. My wie stitched a space blanket (very light weight) between the two sections of fabric. It really cuts down on the cold, keeping the heat in during the winter & keeping the heat out during the summer. Ours only comes down to the top of our dog kennel, but it could be made full height. (space blanket works great)

"TARDIS" time travelers
2011 Ford F350 4X4 Super Cab Bengal Tiger
David & Holly Fox
Chesapeake, Va.

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
That does look nice. I assume this is at the cab and house junction (as opposed to, say, a curtain for a rear bedroom area).

I would be tempted to sew some sequins or reflectors or something similar on the pupils of the eyes in the print to freak out guests at night. Maybe that kind of thing is one reason why I occasionally have trouble finding people who want to go camping with me.

RV_daytrader
Explorer
Explorer
Tiger4x4RV wrote:
It doesn't make you feel like you are being watched?

well, it didnt until you posted that!!...lol
YODA...our lil Toyota!
1989 Toyota Seabreeze

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
That would put my corgi over the edge.

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
It does look nice.

When I read the topic title I wondered, what sort of wildlife are you giving privacy to? Had me wondering for a bit.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
It doesn't make you feel like you are being watched?
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks great! We had a similar wolf scene blanket we used as the divider in our '86 Toyota Dolphin Class C. Ours had the center kitchen, and we had some really great times with her. I'm always glad see a well kept up one that's still making memories!
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate