cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2006 attitude

kjk66ss
Explorer
Explorer
Hey everyone, I'm getting rid of my 05 gearbox bumper pull and looking to get a 5th wheel. My new to me 07 duramax came with a 5th wheel slider hitch so I'm wanting to get a small 5th wheel.

I found a 2006 attitude 30' 5th wheel. Owner is asking $13,500 for it.

I would like to know if there was if any common problems with this type of trailer?
10 REPLIES 10

kjk66ss
Explorer
Explorer
Do you know if the f30 AK model is their "lite" model

Eyetattoo
Explorer
Explorer
I really like our Attitude. Only issue we have had were a water pump that went out and had to replace the limit switch for the Happijac beds. Other than that just regular maintence. Its been a great trailer so when we look to upgrade to a 30ft with slides we will be looking at the Attitudes first.
2015 2500HD Duramax LTZ Crew Cab
2005 26' Attitude Toy Hauler
2007 GSXR600
2004 YFZ450
2006 TRX90
2013 Raptor 90
2007 Raptor 350

Is it time to camp yet?!

kjk66ss
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking at a 2008 f30ak attitude. Does anyone know if this was a "lite" model ? I'm trying to stay away from the lite build models.

Bakersfield
Explorer
Explorer
I would try Barry's RVor DC's RVhere in Bakersfield. It is about 100 miles north from Chatsworth. They both have new and used tow haulers. We purchased our Attitude from Barry and he seemed fair. Be careful if you deal with Dc's. And with cash, you are in a good negotiating position.

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Check out http://crankyape.com/
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

kjk66ss
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear. Just sold my trailer so I'm in the market for a 5th wheel up to 16,500$ cash if anyone knows of any.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
We were very interested in that model before we bought out Rage'n but it was too long. They are about 32', not 30' and would not fit in our driveway. Plus I thought they were a little rough. However they are well made and I hear their customer service is really good should you want to take it to the factory for service.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

kjk66ss
Explorer
Explorer
The pictures on the craigslist ad are kind of blurry. I'm trying to research to see what some of the common problems were so I know what to look for when I go to look at it.
The trailer. Has a guardian generator with 400 hours. And owner says there has been no repairs required or structural or water problems

Bakersfield
Explorer
Explorer
kjk66ss wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm getting rid of my 05 gearbox bumper pull and looking to get a 5th wheel. My new to me 07 duramax came with a 5th wheel slider hitch so I'm wanting to get a small 5th wheel.

I found a 2006 attitude 30' 5th wheel. Owner is asking $13,500 for it.

I would like to know if there was if any common problems with this type of trailer?

Eclipse RV was founded in 2003 and with any new company there was a learning curb. Some of the early designs, materials, etc were problematic and quality control was lacking. Price seems reasonable (a new one is north of $30k). Can you post some pics?

kjk66ss
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone?