cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2011 Dutchmen Voltage 3905

marielw824
Explorer
Explorer
Hi ... we are having issues with our toilet. The hose/tube that puts water into the toilet is leaking into the bowl. The little spray piece is leaking drips into the bowl. AND it fills surprisingly fast.

Anyone know WHAT TYPE of toilet is in this rig? My DH is on business trip .... and 2 techs have asked me this question over the phone.

AND Sierra RV, where we bought our RV, has NO IDEA and hung up on me! Are you kidding me? I know it was 2 years ago ... but they got good $$$ from us! Yeah ... service.
6 REPLIES 6

marielw824
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone. It WAS a Thetford. I had the repair company replace it completely. We don't have time to 'see if we have part, order part', etc. They DID have a Dometic on the shelf and installed that one. Did the trick ... doesn't seem to be dripping into the bowl anymore.

It was just the fastest and easiest fix we could get with same day service.

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Y-Guy wrote:
Take a look, go to Camping World online and look to see if you can find a similar one. Or post a photo here and somebody can surely identify it.
Uhhhh, second post in the thread?

Y-Guy
Take a look, go to Camping World online and look to see if you can find a similar one. Or post a photo here and somebody can surely identify it.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

invstr55
Explorer
Explorer
try pushing up on the pedal to see if the drip will stop. Ours had this problem when the bottom valve became sticky and needed replaced.

happy camping

dan & janice
2015 DRV Fullhouse
2015 Breakout
2015 Spyder Limited
2015 F350hd Dually

grizzly660fan
Explorer
Explorer
check your manuals, I believe this one one for the toilet, from there you can get the model info, a diagram that might even help discover the problem?
2012 Epic Voltage 3905
2013 High Output Dodge Cummins

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Ours is Thetford CHINA HIGH WHITE STYLE LITE II

Ours leaked one time when someone used great wodges of toilet paper and some of it got jammed into the blade mechanism so it wouldn't close completely. Looked closed but wasn't and water dripped.