Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2012 Palamino Sabre 31CKTS

GaryAbel
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a owners manual?

I am new and my pre-owned fiver didn't have the owners manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
7 REPLIES 7

GaryAbel
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all of the replies.

FLY_4_FUN
Explorer
Explorer
Dave and Sue wrote:
Most of the user manuals i've seen have had little to do with the camper.Make a list of your items in the camper.Stove,fridge,micro wave and others.Then look online for those manuals.The camper manual is just a very generic waste of paper.

Absolutely true! there are too many models of rigs out there to include a proper manual with each similar to what they do for cars.

Look at all the items individually in your rig and go to the manufacturer and download/print the manual. Be very careful to note exact model number and spend an eve on google.

example

fridge....Norcold 1210
hw heater...suburban 6 gal dsi
microwave...Samsung model xyz
furnace....suburban xyz1
slides...schwintek x 2 electric
tv/stereo....yada yada

Its gonna take some time...but trust me if you have a model number on stuff theres a PDF floating around out there

Daryll
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 crew SB 4x4 CTD 3.73
2015 Brookstone 315RL
2009 Colorado 29BHS (sold 2015)
05 Jayflight 29BHS (sold 2008)
99 Jayco Eagle 12SO (sold 2005)

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the user manuals i've seen have had little to do with the camper.Make a list of your items in the camper.Stove,fridge,micro wave and others.Then look online for those manuals.The camper manual is just a very generic waste of paper.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL

GaryAbel
Explorer
Explorer
If someone could copy their owners manual , I would appreciate it very much. I couldn't find one online.

Thanks Gary

Okie1
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck with your new to you Sabre, we also have one we purchased new in 2012. We live in it full time for about seven months a year and absolutely love it. No real problems to speak of other than the factory used the wrong fitting on the water heater, used a pex fitting on a flexible line instead of a barbed fitting and it blew off.
2016 F-350 four door Lariat 4X4 long bed & 2012 Sabre 34RLQS...

steveksfc
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I found: http://www.forestriverinc.com/manuals/index.aspx Believe it is interactive but may find a download manual there.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why would Palomino not show 2012 at http://www.palominorv.com/OnlineManual.aspx. ? Bad customer service IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad