cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2018 Ford F350 TPMS?

BugsRLB
Explorer
Explorer
Recently purchased a 2018 Ford F350. It has the capability of monitoring the trailer tire pressure on the dash of the vehicle. Does anyone know which TPMS sensors work with the 5vr and the Ford dash?

Thanx
2018 Ford F350 SRW 6.7PowerStroke/6 Speed Auto
2017 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS
6 REPLIES 6

2naEagle
Explorer
Explorer
It came with my truck but I do not use it. You have to remove the tires to mount it and only good for 100psi (I need 110psi). I use the TST-507. I like it better because you can set the alarms to what you need.
2020 F350 Limited CCSB SRW
2017 North Point 315RLTS
2021 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV

BugsRLB
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I have found so far:

https://accessories.ford.com/catalog/product/view/id/11803/s/kit-tpms-sensor/category/3087/
2017 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS

justme
Explorer
Explorer
Is there any information about Ford's trailer monitor system compatibility or is it simply speculation that Ford is only compatible with their system. I would think the Ford system is like the garage door opener which works with most openers and digital devices. As far as pressure is concerned I would think it is up to the sender in the tire to determine that rather than the receiver.

Texas_Flash
Explorer
Explorer
Besides being pricey, Fords trailer TPMS is limited to 100psi. That may or may not be an issue for you. It was for me. I just use my TST system like before.
Mike and Marian
2014 Dynamax Trilogy Touring
2017 Ford F-350 King Ranch DRW
4x4,

BugsRLB
Explorer
Explorer
WOW! 130+ views and only one response. I certainly hope a third party vendor gets on board and makes a TPMS to go with the Ford dash. As mentioned I imagine the Ford OEM TPMS is expensive! The innerweb search will continue!

Thanx
2017 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS

Willcamp4
Explorer
Explorer
Although I have the TPMS on my truck it's not compatible with the trailer system also. I do know that Ford sells the trailer system for use with the new trucks. It is a Motocraft brand and costs a bunch; I think around $500-, but that is far less than the cost of damage to a trailer with a blowout.
Willcamp4
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty, Crew Cab, Lariat, 6.7L PSTD, Air Lift rear suspension.
Alpenlite Valhalla Limited Fifth Wheel, two Solar panels, four six-volt batteries, two Honda EU2000i generators