Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

22' Axxess TH

donho
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

My name is Don Stewart, from Baxter TN. I recently purchased a 2014 Livin Lite Axxess toy hauler. (couple of weeks ago). LOVE the toy hauler, but cant find the switch for the loading lights in the rear.

ALSO the double switch @ the entrance door I can't see the inside one (facing the switch, the one on the right) doing anything.

Is there a wiring diagram I can download?

I called livin lite and talked to Jack in parts, but he could not tell me the answers.

If anyone could help with the answers, it would be most appreciated!

I feel kind of strange asking such simplistic questions, but the owners manual doesn't seem to do a very good job of describing some things. 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Don
9 REPLIES 9

donho
Explorer
Explorer
Stevepro172 wrote:
The porch light on mine only works with the switch on the side of lamp itself.

Mine doesn't have power at the switch. Never worked, didn't feel like bringing it back 2 hours to the dealership

I understand....I don't want to take it back, 2 hrs, leave it for who knows how long, over a lamp issue. I would like them to work though.

I called the warranty dept @ Livin Lite. They told me there was not a wiring diagram. (?)

Honestly, that's about all I got out of them. 😞 . I guess they're used to dealing with the dealer.

Thanks Again

Stevepro172
Explorer
Explorer

Mine doesn't have power at the switch. Never worked, didn't feel like bringing it back 2 hours to the dealership

donho
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the confirmation on the switch functions.

I'm going to try to check out the switch for the loading lights this weekend.

I guess this is "bonding time" for me and the trailer. 🙂

Stevepro172
Explorer
Explorer
donho wrote:
Hello,

My name is Don Stewart, from Baxter TN. I recently purchased a 2014 Livin Lite Axxess toy hauler. (couple of weeks ago). LOVE the toy hauler, but cant find the switch for the loading lights in the rear.

ALSO the double switch @ the entrance door I can't see the inside one (facing the switch, the one on the right) doing anything.

Is there a wiring diagram I can download?

I called livin lite and talked to Jack in parts, but he could not tell me the answers.

If anyone could help with the answers, it would be most appreciated!

I feel kind of strange asking such simplistic questions, but the owners manual doesn't seem to do a very good job of describing some things. 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Don

I have same trailer, the switch is the one at the door entrance. One is for the interior lights the other for the loading ones. Not sure why they won't work though. My porch light hasn't worked since new.

donho
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I checked the fuses, (there is one for the rear loading lights),it was good. I pulled the left side loading lamp cover and checked the bulb, it is ok also. I did not see a switch anywhere around the ramp. I, did check for dc volts @ the lamp and, of coarse, there were none.

I do appreciate the suggestions anyway. I'm sure there is something somewhere I'm missing......just gotta find it. 🙂

Kinda wish there was a wiring diagram somewhere.

BigDogF250
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure if it will help but mine also have a "failsafe" switch on the lower left corner of the ramp door, they won't turn on unless the ramp door is open. I have had it jam in the closed position once, bumped it a few times and it popped out and the lights came on.
Don't take life too seriously, it's not permanent.
06 Weekend Warrior FSC3200, Axles flipped, Bridgestone Duravis Tires
2005 Ford F250 PSD 4x4
07 Yamaha YZF450 White/Silver, 94 Husqvarna WXC610
2008 Polaris RZR 800, 2011 Honda CBR1000RR & one Goffin Cockatoo

donho
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the quick responses!

Upon entrance, there is only a double switch and above that, there is the switch to lower/raise the bed. One works the interior lamps, I thought the other should work the "porch lamp"......but it doesn't. The porch lamp seems to work only with a switch on its side.

Maybe the loading lights do have switches on them, I did reposition them, but did not look for a switch on them.

I am planning on trying to investigate a little more this evening, I'll keep you guys posted.

Again, THANKS!

Don

tmm2good
Explorer
Explorer
Also check the lights themselves, might have switches on them that you might need to turn on to use the indoor switch. (My old KZ was this way)
18 GD Momentum 376
13 GMC Denali Dually D/A
Motorcycles / ATV's

lawrosa
Explorer
Explorer
Should be on the wall when you come in the side door. There should be 3 switches.

A double switch. one for outside side light, and one for interior light.

A switch above that for the back loading lights

And a switch above that drops the bed..

Let us know..

If that switch does nothing then check the fuses..

I cant believe living light cant answer that question for you..
Mike L ... N.J.

2006 Silverado ext cab long bed. 3:42 rear. LM7 5.3 motor. 300 hp 350 ft lbs torgue @ 4000 rpms
2018 coachmen Catalina sbx 261bh