cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

6 point leveling system's differences

cfd225
Explorer
Explorer
Can any one help me out on the differences between the Lippert level up system and the 2.0 system? I ordered a 36 KPTS Jayco Pinnacle and it is in. I thought it came with the level up system and looking at it yesterday, it has the 2.0 system on it. Just wondering the difference?

Any help would be great, thank you,
Jayco 2018 Seismic 4113
Chevy 3500 Diesel
Zena (Black Shepard), Tiller (Mastiff/Lab Mix)
5 REPLIES 5

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
You could also look at Big Foot. We have the big Foot and love it.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch

BusaGuy
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2014 wildwood Heritage and I was just wondering what an auto level system would cost to put on it. We love the camper bit it sure would be nice just to push a button to level things up!
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DWR Cummins Powered
2014 Wild Wood Heritage Elite
DW, DD's, DS, and our 2 little dogs!!

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
We have the Level Up and love it.

As said, the Level Up is hydraulic with a master pump and solenoid valves at each jack, and the 2.0 is electric with individual electric motors at each jack. Both share the same LCI controller, so I assume the leveling electronics are identical.

The only difference I can see is you have to set the extensions and pins on each jack like the traditional landing gears. Other than that they should operate the same (the electric is no doubt going to be slower).

Enjoy that new rig!
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

hbillsmith
Explorer
Explorer
I have Ground Control 3.0 on my 2016 Wildcat. The marketing materials say 3.0 is quicker than 2.0. I mention this because it is speed where the hydraulics beat the electrics. By the way, I like my 3.0.
Wildcat2016-295rsx GMC2015-2500HD-DblCab D'max/Allisn+4x4 6.6'Bed
Maxxis235/80/16E;Andersen Ultimate2+4"offset;Airlft1 WirelessComp;GroundCtrl3;MorRyde RubbPinBox+CRE3000;3-Slidecovrs;Champion3100w/DIY ExtndRun;10'Portabote+5hp;Furrion48cam
Visited States

wkswenson
Explorer
Explorer
If it is the Ground Control 2.0 System the difference is type mechanics between the two systems - 6-Point Level Up is Hydraulic and the Ground Control 2.0 is electric.
Walter & Donna Swenson
2013 Cedar Creek 38FL - Front Living, Trail Air
2011 Dodge RAM 3500 6.7 CTD DRW CC LB
Our Website - "A Work in Progress"