cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone recommend a repair place in San Diego?

bukuinc
Explorer
Explorer
So the front corner often trailer is pulling away from the side a good bit. It wasn't too bad at one point, so I attempted to fix it myself. I got it all buttoned up, then after a trip the the river, the gap was even bigger. It's going to need some pretty extensive work done to it. None of the mobile guys I have called will do it. I wanted someone to come out and fix it, that way I can watch it done, and we could build it back stronger than before. One of the mobile guys that came out said he thinks the frame flexing is what caused this to happen. I know WW is notorious for their frames, but mine was built after the supposed fix was figured out. I don't want my trailer to go to a place the has 200 trailers in the yard that need to be repaired, and they are just going to fly through them. I want a company that will take the time and detail needed. On guy recommended San Diego RV center, but like all the places I've looked up, they seem to have mixed reviews. Anybody have any recommendations? Any help is appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4

imfrito
Explorer
Explorer
As a retired San Diego Cop I can tell you a lot of SD law enforcement use San Diego RV and that rep would not last 2 minutes if they were not honest ..............mine is in their shop now getting the life time rhino roof coating

smashedheadcat
Explorer
Explorer
I only have expirience with two San Diego RV repair centers. La Mesa RV and Rick's Rv in El Cajon. Ricks Rv did an excellent job repairing my wheel-well damage after a tire blow-out. La Mesa RV also did a good job repairing wheel-well damage, however they took 3 months to complete the job. They made me feel that I wasn't spending enough money for them to extend any form of customer service. Ricks RV was exactly the opposite.

fly-boy
Explorer
Explorer
Take it to Warrior Lifestyles- they have done tons of them and will have everything needed to do it right. I would not consider any other place unless I lived a really long way away.
2016 Chevy LTZ
2009 WW HKD
A few toys...

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
South Coast RV in Chula Vista did frame work for me (on a prior RV, before 2006) and I was pleased. The same owners are still there.

801 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 476-7195
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed