cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

Y-Guy
desiphil wrote:
Just FYI, K-Z RV has stopped making Escalades, Infernos, and the StoneRidge. Their new luxury TH is the Venom.

Thanks for the heads up! Updated the list with the new info.

desiphil
Explorer
Explorer
Just FYI, K-Z RV has stopped making Escalades, Infernos, and the StoneRidge. Their new luxury TH is the Venom.

K-Z RV
2017 Ford F-350 DRW
2012 Cardinal 3450RL

Y-Guy
mrxlh wrote:
Saw one of these at Wal-Mart the other day. Full House by DRV
http://drvfullhouse.com/

Thanks I do have them on the list. Under Thor.

mrxlh
Explorer
Explorer
Saw one of these at Wal-Mart the other day. Full House by DRV
http://drvfullhouse.com/
Ryan

2008 Ford F350 CC LWB Dually
2011 Raptor 4014LEV
2006 H-D FLHX
2010 Honda Rancher 420ES

William_Parent
Explorer
Explorer
No. But my dealer has one in stock. I was impressed with the quality. Expensive.
The Scorpion is in design stage but not available right now. They are 5th wheels and the Spyder are travel trailers.

Y-Guy
William Parent wrote:
I do not see the Winnebago Spyder travel trailer toy hauler.

Thanks, added the Winnebago Scorpion & Spyder info. I appreciate the heads up. Do you own one?

William_Parent
Explorer
Explorer
I do not see the Winnebago Spyder travel trailer toy hauler.
Thanks.

Y-Guy
May 10: Updating the List of Toy Haulers if you see I'm missing one please let me know.

I've begun to group the two large Corporate brands together; pretty shocking how much Forest River & Thor own once you see them listed together.

Y-Guy
Please do keep us up on how it goes. It's hard to evaluate a new company like Genesis, the best way is hearing real owners experiences are. You've been around plenty to know how that goes. Congrats on the new rig and do share some photos once you get it!

I_m_Rick_James
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
I'm Rick James wrote:
What's the backstory here? I just placed an order for a 34 GS...

My only concern is that the new company is made up of other failed companies. Thor spun off ThorCA to some ThorCA employees and became MVP back in 2010. That left several forum members with no service/support as they didn't honor the warranty. MVP started up and quickly followed in the previous foosteps, they got a cash infusion by a Chinese investor, but that investor wanted to move things in other directions, I believe it was electric cars. But he never produced the money and they went belly up, once again leaving owners and dealers holding the bag.

That does not mean this new company is bad, but some of the management team was there through the process with MVP, another was with Fleetwood (also belly up). I'm hopeful they are a solid company, but worth looking into. Consider that the guys that were the leaders for the Keystone line that Thor took over, they left and created Grand Design. These leaders move around and start new companies. With the economy doing better maybe they will be a success now.

Thanks for the information, I had no idea of the history behind Genesis. Funny thing that you mention warranties as the 2 year warranty offered by Genesis is one of my reasons for the purchase. Hopefully they remain in business long enough to honor the term of the warranty.
'08 Ford F350 LB,CC, 4x4 King Ranch, Reunel front and rear winch bumpers, Warn 12k winch
'12 Voltage 3900
'10 Polaris Ranger Crew
BAN Ib516, rick83864

Y-Guy
I'm Rick James wrote:

My only concern is that the new company is made up of other failed companies. Thor spun off ThorCA to some ThorCA employees and became MVP back in 2010. That left several forum members with no service/support as they didn't honor the warranty. MVP started up and quickly followed in the previous foosteps, they got a cash infusion by a Chinese investor, but that investor wanted to move things in other directions, I believe it was electric cars. But he never produced the money and they went belly up, once again leaving owners and dealers holding the bag.

That does not mean this new company is bad, but some of the management team was there through the process with MVP, another was with Fleetwood (also belly up). I'm hopeful they are a solid company, but worth looking into. Consider that the guys that were the leaders for the Keystone line that Thor took over, they left and created Grand Design. These leaders move around and start new companies. With the economy doing better maybe they will be a success now.

I_m_Rick_James
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
sin cal hd wrote:
Genesis TH

Thanks looks like it MVP/Thor CA Take III.

Anyone care to place bets on how long they last this time? They got rid of the crazy Chinese investor it would appear.

'08 Ford F350 LB,CC, 4x4 King Ranch, Reunel front and rear winch bumpers, Warn 12k winch
'12 Voltage 3900
'10 Polaris Ranger Crew
BAN Ib516, rick83864

Y-Guy
sin cal hd wrote:
Genesis TH

Thanks looks like it MVP/Thor CA Take III.

Anyone care to place bets on how long they last this time? They got rid of the crazy Chinese investor it would appear.

sin_cal_hd
Explorer
Explorer
Genesis TH
2015 2500 Ram Mega Cab 4x4
2017 Wolf pack 325
Wife and 2 little boys
2 golden retriever pups