cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cougar Owners Manual

BKing49
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought a used 2015 Keystone Cougar 29RLi. The person that I bought it from gave me the package of docs that he got when he bought it new. Included is a "Keystone Owners Manual". In reviewing the booklet, I see that it is not specific in any manner on any item in the trailer. It is so generic that it is really worthless. Is there a real Owners Manual or Service Manual that I can buy that will cover some details? What I was looking for in the manual was info on the Power Converter WFCO that I have in the unit. Also I'm interested in information on the slides and Lippert Landing / Leveling Jack system. Other systems in the RV seem to have their own Manual and they are pretty complete as one would expect. But the Keystone Owners Manual only identifies things that exist in the unit but nothing that would provide specifics. Anybody else have this issue?
Bruce King
6 REPLIES 6

Reflex439
Explorer
Explorer
laknox wrote:
Hell, whatever the "manual" would say, it'd be wrong!

Lyle

Thats for sure. A woman is like a web browser with 4,326 tabs open. All the time!

You can't write a accurate manual for that.

😉

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Hell, whatever the "manual" would say, it'd be wrong!

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
LOL!! That is what I thought as well!!
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
djousma wrote:
Haha. subject title made me take a look. thought someone was looking to tame their older girlfriend.

ROFLMAO!

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

djousma
Explorer
Explorer
Haha. subject title made me take a look. thought someone was looking to tame their older girlfriend.
Dave
2016 F350 Lariat 4x4 FX4 SRW CC SB 6.7 Magnetic Metallic
2017 Forest River Cardinal 3850RL

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
That's how most of them are now - worthless.
The WFCO and all other devices have their own manuals. If you don't have one, you can Google it and download a copy.