Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealerships in/around Chicago

Mesteve
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am stationed overseas, but will be passing thru the Chicago are in the next few weeks and am looking for a dealership with a large inventory. I am aware of the CampingWorld, but what are some others? I am willing to drive a bit, like maybe down to Elkhart to get a good look. Unfortunately, I will not be able to time ANY of the RV shows across the country this year but want to get a good look at what is out there. Crossposted in Toyhaulers and Class A to capture both crowds.

I have had a 5ver before, so not new, just looking to get back into it. Thanks for any recommendations...
2016 Ram 3500 MegaCab Dually w/ Hijacker sliding hitch
2017 Raptor 425TS
2 REPLIES 2

dedmiston
Mesteve wrote:
Crossposted in Toyhaulers and Class A to capture both crowds.

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately we don't allow that in this forum.

Please see this thread in Class A instead.

Good luck with your search. I hope you find something you like while you're stateside.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is a big dealer in the Huntley area. General RV has all types of RV's. Camping World is in Island Lake which is another large dealer. Depending on what type and make you are looking for, there are manufacture specific dealers all over northern Illinois. Check the various websites and look for dealer locations.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike