cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Did It Again

Gypsy_Soul1
Explorer
Explorer
Found a new camper Grand Design Reflection 323BHS. Happen to stumble upon another thread on here about them and checked out their website. Then made the mistake of showing momma :S Dealer a couple hours away from here has one on their lot and gonna check it out one of these days. We are hitting the road in about 2 years and seems to have more features/storage space than our current Cougar and is still only 37ft
6 REPLIES 6

Gypsy_Soul1
Explorer
Explorer
Bamaman1 wrote:
I have a 2015 Reflection 323BHS with the SuperSofa option in lieu of a dinette we'd never use. The wallhugger love seat with right and left handed wallhugger recliners are simply 12' of the most comfortable seating I've ever been in. We also love the outside kitchen with the optional gas grill option.

They're not considered full time units since there's no room for a washer/dryer, but they're capable of being towed by a properly equipped 3/4 ton diesel pickup.

As of now, we're completely satisfied.

We are also considering no dinette option

Bamaman11
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2015 Reflection 323BHS with the SuperSofa option in lieu of a dinette we'd never use. The wallhugger love seat with right and left handed wallhugger recliners are simply 12' of the most comfortable seating I've ever been in. We also love the outside kitchen with the optional gas grill option.

They're not considered full time units since there's no room for a washer/dryer, but they're capable of being towed by a properly equipped 3/4 ton diesel pickup.

As of now, we're completely satisfied.

2008Wildcat
Explorer
Explorer
old guy wrote:
these are some very nice units. can't believe all the interior storage space.only thing I really didn't care for is it only has a 6 gallon water heater. I would have thought it would come with at least a 10 gallon. not a deal breaker for me tho. It is something real nice to have so much room around the bed so you can walk and not have to walk sideways.

The Atwood water heater in the Reflections put out 18 gallons per hour, which is higher than a 10 gallon Suburban water heater.
2013 Columbus 320RS
2011 RAM 3500 Outdoorsman SRW 6.7 Cummins- tweaked!

gaflick
Explorer
Explorer
We just purchased a Grand Design Reflection 27RL. Have been on two short trips, total 8 nights, and have been very happy with our purchase so far.
gaf

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
these are some very nice units. can't believe all the interior storage space.only thing I really didn't care for is it only has a 6 gallon water heater. I would have thought it would come with at least a 10 gallon. not a deal breaker for me tho. It is something real nice to have so much room around the bed so you can walk and not have to walk sideways.

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
We traded our Cougar for a Grand Design Reflection in March, and put 10K miles on it this summer. The quality of the Reflection is night and day better than what we had with the Cougar. Yes, we had some minor issues to resolve, but Grand Design is wonderful to work with.

There are two forums for Grand Design owners you might want to check out:

Grand Design Owners Forum - Private site, not owned or run by Grand Design.
Grand Design Owner's Forum

Facebook Grand Design Owners Page - Privately set up, not run by Grand Design
Grand Design Owners Facebook Page
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)