cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Factory Refubished RV on eBay Wonder what was fixed?

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
While just casual surfing I came across this 5th wheel for sale on eBay.

It states it has been Factory Refurbished but not what was corrected or the reason it was refurbished. Wonder what the issue was? I also don't think the seller is a RV Dealer either which makes it even more dangerous in my mind.

5th Wheel for sale listing

Would anyone seriously consider purchasing this 5th wheel if you were not in the area to check it out?
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle
18 REPLIES 18

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
dpgllg wrote:
rjxj wrote:
My guess? Leaks. They are stating that it is leak free. For a lot less than $55,000 I would make the assumption that any rig is "leak free". ๐Ÿ™‚ Email them and see what they say.......

I did message them asking politely what was refurbished. No response as of yet but it has only been a little over an hour or so.

I haven't shopped in that price range yet, maybe after we are more convinced of our rv commitment but, is it a good price? It's a beauty with 4 slides and all!

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
rjxj wrote:
My guess? Leaks. They are stating that it is leak free. For a lot less than $55,000 I would make the assumption that any rig is "leak free". ๐Ÿ™‚ Email them and see what they say.......

I did message them asking politely what was refurbished. No response as of yet but it has only been a little over an hour or so.
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle

azrving
Explorer
Explorer

gmcsmoke
Explorer
Explorer
just ask what was done. For $54k i'd want to know