Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forest Rivers new 19.1 No-Bo toyhauler.

rerod
Explorer
Explorer
Hey people.

Ive been looking for a trailer to convert into a Mini Toyhauler for a while and came across this https://www.facebook.com/exploreNOBO/videos/580887599018171/?comment_id=2202535189999172&notif_id=15...No-Bo toyhauler on facebook..
It's not really as small as I wanted, but I like the 7' width for boondocking narrow roads. I'm not much for the mass produced laminated walls on the No Boundaries and prefer cargo trailer construction, but hey.. Finally a full feature toyhauler that's not huge.
12 valve ram
3 REPLIES 3

rerod
Explorer
Explorer
Bedlam wrote:
You might be better off with a real enclosed trailer sized to your preference with some living quarters outfitted.

That's my problem.. I'm stuck on a rare 7' wide narrow track no fender style, which the 19.1 supposedly is.

The 19.1's kitchen sink's to close to the bed.. Washing dishes next to the bed.. Idk
12 valve ram

fitznj
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to look at the KZ Sportsman 18TH; Slightly smaller than Forest River but seems much more open plan. I don't like the kitchen layout in the
Forest River - seems very claustrophobic and almost no counter space.

I have one and just returned from a 5,000 mile 5-week trip - the toy hauler
was perfect for me. Esay to tow, super light and plenty of space for me.
Gerry

Bedlam
You might be better off with a real enclosed trailer sized to your preference with some living quarters outfitted. You have a lot of flexibility if you are only hauling bikes. You might even want to look into side door model where you load the bike up from the passenger side.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD