cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Glendale Titanium

gdavidg
Explorer
Explorer
Been browsing 5'Rs for awhile. stumbled over Glendale Titanium fifth wheels. they look nice and apparently well built from my searches.

But they are out of business. will I be able to get things fixed in the future?

Any things to look for in this brand?

Thanks
22 REPLIES 22

okan-star
Explorer
Explorer
When I was recently looking for a used fifth I joined the Titanium forum and heard that some used a narrow set of axles and deep offset rimes that put a lot of stress on the never lube wheel bearings , don't know why they did this . Some owners have replaced the axles and rims
Look at the rims if they are a deep offset beware
I really liked the layouts of some of the models though

Y-Guy
Rob_Fla wrote:
Heartland made the Titanium 5th Wheel for a while with the "iconic" front cap, guess it did not go over to good on the sales side as that product line was discontinued fairly quickly.

Thanks I wondered why I couldn't find any showing up I wondered if it was just on a couple of models, but seems like its gone now. bummer

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
I liked some of their floorplans but they seemed to have low carry weights that was Ok for snowbirds or vacation but not sufficient for fulltime.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Glendale is a well built unit. I think that any good body shop can fabricate a replacement patch for any damaged body work, and all things like refrigerators, stove, and such are not made by Glendale RV, but my their respective manufactures.

I would buy one if I needed that floorplan! I have met a person who said they liked full timing in their Titanium.

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
gdavidg wrote:
Been browsing 5'Rs for awhile. stumbled over Glendale Titanium fifth wheels. they look nice and apparently well built from my searches.

But they are out of business. will I be able to get things fixed in the future?

Any things to look for in this brand?

Thanks

Check Titanium owners forum. They have lists of suppliers for various items used on the Titaniums:

Ti Users Forum
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Rob_Fla
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
I think Heartland RV bought the molds, for a while they were going to make the iconic front cap but I'm not sure that ever happened.

Heartland made the Titanium 5th Wheel for a while with the "iconic" front cap, guess it did not go over to good on the sales side as that product line was discontinued fairly quickly.
2014 Redwood 38FL
2018 RAM 3500 DRW

Y-Guy
I think Heartland RV bought the molds, for a while they were going to make the iconic front cap but I'm not sure that ever happened.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
Probably most of the parts you might need are generic and available. Even is they were still in business you might have trouble getting unique parts from them like sheet metal etc....always liked that brand but never experienced any thing with them. Good Luck
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab