cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golf Carts

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
Seems we never talk about golf carts unless we're complaining about how there's too many or we're worried it won't fit in the garage or how to haul it.

We sold our EZ-GO a few years ago. But now that I'm not racing, its back to cruising speed for me. What's everyone getting these days?

Our EZ-GO was good and dependable. Dad has a Club Car that we used last week at Ocean Lakes but I can't keep using that as much as we plan to go. What about those RXVs?

We have multiple dealers around here selling lifted carts. I hope to find one I like with an a-arm lift this time but we'll see how things go. I still have a few months before I'd like to get one. Got Ocean Lakes again in August and Fort Wilderness before Christmas.
21 REPLIES 21

Bedlam
Picture above:

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

SparkDr
Explorer
Explorer
This is my current project. 2008.5 Club Car Precedent Electric 48v. So far...fresh paint, new tinted windshield, LED headlights and taillights, new tires & wheels, new batteries. In hand but not yet installed...new dash, sport steering wheel and stainless column, million color LED underbody light kit, unique barrel key ignition, digital battery gauge. Waiting on delivery...front and back red & black custom seats. Outsourced skills...roof is being Rhino-lined black. I should have it complete by the end of next weekend.
[img] [/img]
Sorry about having to click to see the pic. 1st time posting a photo and still learning, I guess.
May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut up whenever I get too caught up in my own misconceived brilliance.

Bryanpark2
Explorer
Explorer
Club car has an all aluminum frame so no rusting at the beach. E z go does not, it is subject to rusting.
2013 Jayco Jayflight 26RLS
2011 Trundra 4.6 V-8

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
trail-explorer wrote:
What's the difference between a club car and a golf cart?

Club Car is a brand. Like Ford and Chevy are to trucks.

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
What's the difference between a club car and a golf cart?
Bob

rjf7g
Explorer
Explorer
I am a fan of Club Cars, but that's all I have owned.
1999 American Cruiser Class B
2006 Palomino Puma 27FQ Bunkhouse
2007 Gulfstream Innsbruck 36FRS Park Trailer

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
There are still too many!
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT