cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jayco 161 Octane Super Lite

saffikeagan
Explorer
Explorer
About the only toy hauler make and model available to me without a 5 hour drive up and over the mountains are the Jayco Octanes. The 161 Super Lite is about the size I'm looking for too. I wouldn't necessarily mind driving up and over the continental divide for an RV, but I've read that if there's a good local dealer it's best to buy from them (and I have a local dealer with a good reputation that apparently LOVES selling Jayco).

So anyone got any 411 or insider scoop on the 161s?
3 REPLIES 3

saffikeagan
Explorer
Explorer
And There are Octane peep there. Perfect. Already have a few points of interest (like 0 storage unless you buy/build it yourself).

saffikeagan
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Cincy!

CincyGus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Saw your post sitting here for 3 days without a response so I thought I would suggest Going to the Jayco's Owner Forum and posting it there. Most likely more Jayco Owners there and I'm guessing since you didn't get any responses here, a shot at getting an answer.

Never owned a Jayco but have heard good things from a couple people I know that have and their warranty is supposed to be top notch in the industry. I believe it's two years vs. the one year most manufactures give.

Good luck in your shopping decision!
2015 GMC 2500 Denali Crewcab 4x4
2019 Forest River Wolfpack 23pack15

Hope your travels are safe and the friendships made camping are lasting.