cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kudus to Cedar Creek

MC9
Explorer
Explorer
At the 2014 Rally in Goshen this summer we wanted a couple decals replaced. Well, Cedar Creek didn't want to do it in the hayfield at the fairgrounds. So we made an appt. to stop in on our way to AZ this fall. Well, they replaced the central vac (it cut out sometimes). Replaced 5 decals (I only saw 2 bad ones). Had a ding on the side (bumped a stop sign). They replaced the lower sheet metal from the door back, had the custom paint job redone and recaulked the entire rig. Spent one night in a motel (with a Forest River discount). Yes folks FREE. Am I glad I chose Cedar Creek? You bet.
5 REPLIES 5

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Ceder Creek. I am wanting a new RV and will keep that name in mind.
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
If you know you build a great product you will keep it great and not hide behind excuses such bas other companies do

MPI_Mallard
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
Yes,despite the nay sayers, Cedar Creek division has one of the best customer service teams in the industry.

Brother you said it!!
07' Dodge 3500 6 speed Cummins Diesel Dually/6.7L Bully-Chipped /
Exhst Brake/07' Cedar Creek 37CDTSD Daydreamer fiver
Mallard @ Frau Blücher

Red Green:
Now lets Bow your heads for the men's prayer.
I am a man, but I can change.
If I have to, I guess...

Helmsey
Explorer
Explorer
I have heard nothing but good comments from the folks that went to the rally in Goshen. Glad Forest River treated you right!
KK4PFX
2015 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Dually
2013 Sandpiper 365SAQ

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes,despite the nay sayers, Cedar Creek division has one of the best customer service teams in the industry.