cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landing Jack problems again.

blue_trawler
Explorer
Explorer
I posted earlier about troubles with my landing jacks. They have failed again. insurance said they would buy me the Bulldog 10k electric jacks for my 5er. Can I get any info on the Bulldog jacks. Should I have the independent switches or go for the Atwood single switch that would activate both jacks at the same time. I have a Durango 325sb.
I did earlier mention that the RV went all the way down and was questioned about that. I was mistaken, it only went down to where the pins were, I stand corrected and so many people caught my mistake, Thank you.

bruce
6 REPLIES 6

blue_trawler
Explorer
Explorer
Fj12 rider,
Thanks for the info. I did read that! Sorry. I see u ride cycles also! Lol?

Bruce

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
I do have them, that's why I said you'll love them. I replaced my OEM legs with them last year.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

blue_trawler
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, I ok'ed Bulldog 500161 10k replacement for my 5er. Thank you for your input. Wish I had someone who has them respond, oh well!
Thanks again

Bruce

Allworth
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is a switch kit available from Atwood that has three switches:

Left

Both

Right
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yep, what he said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You'll love them.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Double switches for sure. A single switch may not be able to handle all the current that 2 motors may need. You will also be able to level the front with individual controls for each leg.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS