cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking at a 2001 Cedar Creek 30 RLS. small leak

midcap
Explorer
Explorer
New member here. Trying to get into the camping game.

I have a CC 30 RLS that is locally for sale and they are asking a good price for it. Everything looks really good and the inside is immaculate. The outside shows it's age but it is solid all over and no rust or corrosion. The one problem that is has is that by the right rear window along the rear wall about 10" high, there must be a leak because the inside wall is soft. It appears that the previous owner bumped into something with the ladder. I am wondering if this leak is worth fixing or should I walk away. Let me know if more info is needed. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
I sent you a private message et me know

midcap
Explorer
Explorer
I guess it's tough to say if I should walk on the deal or not with out tearing into the wall?

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Damage will be a lot more than you see! Mold inside the wall, which is a health issue. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Aluminum frame so that wont be an issue. There is still wood in the floor and inside wall board. So it could be an easy fix or a lot of work.