cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for Front Bunks

fruitpebs
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for a new 5th wheel with Front Bunks - do not want quad bunks - just two bunks and would prefer them to be oversized. Length is a factor, we don't want anything over 34' total length. Does a floorplan like this exist?? We currently own a 1/2 ton, but are getting ready to upgrade. Our probable TV will be a 2500 Duramax. Any help appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

JKgrizzly
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the crossroads 310qsb front bunks and rear queen

502monte
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a canyon trail by Gulf Stream that has 2bunks in the back and is 33 feet in length. It is for sale because we are looking to move up.

Antigua1767
Explorer
Explorer
Love our Jayco 31.5 FBHS....
bottom bunk is on the carpet...top bunk can unscrew. We use the two bottom for the kids...if any other kids show up...viola...if not, laundry hamper holders,
Respectfully,
AM
2012 Jayco Eagle 31.5FBHS
2008 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Dually 3500

kc81c
Explorer
Explorer
KZ has a Durango 1500 with quad front bunks we liked at a show this spring. Not quite what you want but close seemed well built for the price range.

http://kz-rv.com/durango-1500/D305BH.html
2013 Ram 2500 Megacab 6.7L
2011 Heartland Sundance XLT 285BH

denverhank
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at the Jayco in my signature. While it has quad bunks, I took out one in order to fit the birdcage for my parrot and a small fridge. The other side is a storage area as we really only needed the BH for a separate room for the bird. Plus we live in it 6 months of the year so we need to haul more stuff than we would when we just camped in it.
2011 Ford F-350 4x4 6.7L
2012 Jayco 31.5FBHS
DW and an African Grey chatterbox
retired IT tech

Don_Z
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I found while searching...a little over your length requirement. I'm not sure you'll find a bunkhouse that short.

Wildcat
2000 F350 Crew Cab Dually 7.3 PSD,Banks Stinger Plus,Line-X Liner,Prodigy Controller,Reese Signature Series 18K hitch