Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Furniture

Where could I find & buy RV sofa/bed? I like the stuff Open Range uses in their campers. My dad has a sofa bed that really sleeps good.

5th wheel king pin lock

While having concrete poured for parking RV at the house, I need to put it in storage. Placed is gated and all but what do y'all use for king pin locks? I don't want to spend a fortune on it...

Propane Change over Regulator

So as I prep the toy hauler for our annual LHC trip, my lady reminded me of an issue she found last year while we were in LHC. 1 of my propane tanks leaks at the vent on the regulator Any recommended replacements? or upgrades?Thanks,

Shower wont drain

Ok now yet another issue that I have no clue why this would be happening....took a shower this am and shower did not drain first time ever...what would cause this...I closed my grey tanks yesterday as we are having a bit warmer weather and will try t...

debili by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

WINTER TIME BLUES .....

Both retired now, plan to use 5th wheel a lot more. Currently have a 39' Jayco Designer & a DRW diesel Chevy, both 2008 models. We plan to either: replace carpet in lower level with a wood floor, new tires etcor trade for a new 5th wheel. Anyone have...

nofish by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Newb looking for 5er

The wife and I are considering trading a TT in for a 5er. unfortunately I missed the biggest show in my area so I need your help and suggestions.We are a family of 6 which includes 4 teens so I need sleeping space/storage that will not have me consta...

TazCamps by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Surge Supressors

Just picked up a new Jayco 321 Fifth wheel. Since most manufacturers do include any type of surge suppression, I have always purchased a post type suppressor just for the added protection. I am now looking at a Progressive Industries HW-50 that will ...

r2pipes by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Heat Light frozen questions please

Ok onto the next challenge. It is 6 degrees here and I have a heated hose have left sinks and shower dripping those all working fine however the water that flushes the toilet is not working. Now this may be ok as I am thinking less water less to free...

debili by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5er Loading

I thought I was on top of things doing all the weight calculations and bought a truck and 5th wheel. I pick it up next weekend. I came to realize that I messed up as I only included the dry hitch weight in my payload calculation. My question is, does...

Keyless entry combination lock for door

Has anyone installed a V4 Keyless entry lock on their door?? Looks like it would be worth it since so many keys are floating around that can open a door on any RV. The V4 seems like the best according to the reviews on Amazon

Power slide parasite power draw

Is there a reason for a power Slide to have a parasite power draw? To clarify if the motor is not activated to move slide in or out should it bad consuming power? When I pull the fuse for it the led alert comes on.

Question to all WW FS3000 owners

I was wondering if any of the power outlets in the FS3000 work without the generator running. I have a tester, but haven't been able to get to the storage place in a few weeks, maybe I'll try this weekend to get out there. Couple of months ago we we...

Keystone carbon 33 concerns

In Dec 2015 I bought a new FR grey wolf 26 RR, we have used it several times and love it. This past Christmas my wife, my self and a 13 year old grandson spent a week in Fla at my moms house. We quickly discovered how small it can get not to mention ...