cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Might be buying a new Bayhill

cpurves
Explorer
Explorer
Now that Bayhill is out of business, what kind of discount can I expect off list because it is not supported?
I talked to the extended warranty people and they said it would be covered the same as a new warranty.
Not sure I want to open this can of worms but the deep discount is something to think about. I've read about Bayhill problems and such but everyone has problems of some kind so don't know how much to worry about that.
Thanks for any help.
Cheers
Chris
Old dog learning new tricks.

GMC 3500 crewcab longbox 4x4 duramax
Cougar 310SRX - we use the toyhauler for our photo equip
www.photos-now.ca
1 REPLY 1

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
That's a bit of a difficult number to think about. I did a check, and there are 2017 Fifth wheel units out now. There are some 2015 Bayhill units in Edmonton.

I would do comparisons with prices from all over, including the USA (converted to Can$) and then try your offer.

You are buying something that has sat on a lot for some time, been walked through a lot. Likely nobody has checked it for it's roof or windows. How useful is warranty if you drag it 500 miles back to Prince George?

Be wary my friend. Ask yourself why nobody wants it, and how much could you sell it for if you buy it from the dealer.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel