cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Most comfortable bumper pull TH with 12+ ft toy area

Taco
Explorer
Explorer
I am debating a two trailer strategy for toyhauling and normal family trips vs a toy hauler that can serve both functions well.

What is the most comfortable bumper pull toyhauler with at least 12 feet of toy space that in the living part of it feels more like a normal rv than a race inspired man cave.
3 REPLIES 3

TRazzo
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a used 2011 Eclipse Attitude 27IFBG - The garage section is just under 12' on the left side and 15'8" on the door side. Has the double queen electric beds in the back so technically we could sleep 9-10 if a couple were kids. This is one of the only TH's we could find with a walk around queen bedroom in the front. We went backand forth between a more luxurious 2 slide TT or a Toy Hauler, and I am glad we went with the toy hauler. We have a Harley we will take with us next summer. Good luck!

2500_Grunt
Explorer
Explorer
There are 12' separate garage bumper pull toy haulers out there if that is what you are looking for? Pacific coachworks has a 30' BP toy hauler with a 12' separate garage: http://www.pacificcoachworks.com/products/sandsport-300fsg/

I have never seen one with a larger separate garage than 12' in a BP. Also, be sure to measure the garage b/c sometimes it is not actually 12' instead like 11' 10" etc. Those are heavy sob's for a bumper pull also?
2005 Dodge 2500 5.9 SRW long bed
2014 FS28 Evergreen Amped TH Blue Ox 2000# WDH
2300CC VW turbo 4 seat sandrail, Yz450f, 350 Raptor quad

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Keystone Raptor