cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mytlewood factory day use, Oregon

lamopar
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone used the day use at this location? I am planning on heading there today to take my boys out for our first away from home ATV trip. I was trying to locate a parking spot that is paved to start from and this looks to be the spot. Any tips on the location or a better recomendation? I am nervous about getting off road with the 12,000 lbs hauler in sand and getting stuck.
4 REPLIES 4

DuneJunkie
Explorer
Explorer
lamopar wrote:
Has anyone used the day use at this location? I am planning on heading there today to take my boys out for our first away from home ATV trip. I was trying to locate a parking spot that is paved to start from and this looks to be the spot. Any tips on the location or a better recomendation? I am nervous about getting off road with the 12,000 lbs hauler in sand and getting stuck.

Well, how was it?
2005 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 CC Duramax/Allison, with 18K SuperGlide Hitch
2008 385 Fleetwood Gearbox
2015 Polaris Rzr4 1000
2002 Honda 400ex
2009 Polaris Outlaw 90

wmmerritt
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed there a couple of times good people. There is a KOA just up the road and a county park a couple of miles north, Riley Ranch. Have camped at all three.
'05 Dodge Ram 2500 QC Hemi
'08 Fleetwood E2 "Hillbilly Delux"

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
We stopped in for the shop, the main parking area is paved
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at their web site it appears it's nothing more than a big parking lot - no hookup.
Kevin