cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need to replace SunRay Model 930 12V flourescent

rbdaves
Explorer
Explorer
I'm in need of a replacement for a SunRay Model 930 12V flourescent fixture. This item has been discontinued. The hole for this fixture is 19.25 X 5. I can't seem to find anything to fit this space. Everything available is only 18". Some time back, I found a ThinLight fixture to go into this hole, but can't find it now.

Thank You

Ron
Ron
9 REPLIES 9

rbdaves
Explorer
Explorer
Good one. Pretty expensive, but probably worth it after awhile.
Ron

RAS43
Explorer III
Explorer III
Try here I replaced all of my fluorescent bulbs with their led lamps. I used different sizes for different applications.

rbdaves
Explorer
Explorer
Not what I am looking for. It has a screw base and I'm looking for flourescents.
Thanks for your reply.
Ron

ventrman
Explorer
Explorer
rbdaves wrote:
I'm in need of a replacement for a SunRay Model 930 12V flourescent fixture. This item has been discontinued. The hole for this fixture is 19.25 X 5. I can't seem to find anything to fit this space. Everything available is only 18". Some time back, I found a ThinLight fixture to go into this hole, but can't find it now.

Thank You

Ron

Is this similar to what you want? I found it on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUNRAY-6S6-12V-1-NSFP-6S612V1-/231174898063?pt=BI_Control_Systems_PLCs&hash=...
God Bless!

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
The kind I used were Star Lights Inc brand. Have used them for 5 years...no problems. RV places have them but I got a cheaper deal on Ebay. Easy to instal...just a couple of wires to snip and join. Part # is T8-18

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
Simular to net hams'so situation but in our stick house. We are in the process of changing all the bulbs to LED. I was about to change the sockets from a 3-way to a single then found some 3way LEDs. A spendy bulb but didn't have the project of replacing the 4 sockets so went the easy route. I too would like to know where the replacements for these can be found.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Look for a warm white led.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

rbdaves
Explorer
Explorer
Where did you find it? I tried this a few years back in my travel rig's bathroom. Wifee objected to the harsh light and I had to get another flourescent.
Have the LED folks found a softer model that wifee might like:D?
Ron
Ron

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
Had a similar problem in my past 2 fivers. Eventually I went to a led replacement for the flourescents. Not cheap but the led tubes go into the existing fixtures so it looks and fits like the originals. Have been very happy with the conversion. Easy to do, great lighting and original fixture.