cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So where will you be???

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
Well it's that time again. The holiday is nearing and I'm curious about where everyone will be.. .
Dutch & I will be trying a new RV park in Crystal River, Florida. Will be there for 2 weeks.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING& SAFE travels if you are on the road!! Hugs, Di
2015 Western Brown Pearl single cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisin Transmission, Pace Edwards auto rolltop cover, DeBoe Slide Step, AMP Side Steps.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS
38 REPLIES 38

DRM796
Explorer II
Explorer II
Frontier Town campground in Ocean City MD for our annual end of season thanksgiving trip. Day time temps in the 40's maybe near 50, chilly but not cold . Perfect for an all day campfire.
2019 Alpine 3700
2016 Chevy 3500 High Country DRW Duramax
2012 Wildcat 313RE traded in 5/2018

RockyMt
Explorer II
Explorer II
Camp Verde Az.

Stefonius
Explorer
Explorer
In Nags Head, NC for the week. As far away from family as we can get. Not in the RV.
2003 F450 Crew Cab, 7.3 PSD "Truckasaurus"
2010 Coachmen North Ridge 322RLT fiver "Habitat for Insanity"
I love my tent, but the DW said, "RV or Divorce"...

retispcsi
Explorer
Explorer
Going up north to Orlando Fla. area to spend a couple of days with friends. Hope it isn't to cold.
2015 Mobile Suites 38 RSSA. 2014 Ram CC DRW 4x4 60 gal RDS Aisin 4:10.
DW, Shadow, Remington and Ron. Living the good life till the next one arrives.

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
We will be in New Braunfeld TX for the holidays for 5 days.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

webslave
Explorer
Explorer
Benson, AZ. Here for the winter. We usually like the winters, but, last winter was rough and it dawned on us that we've been retired now for 6 years and there is no reason that we should put up with shoveling snow...no snow in Benson, and, if, by some odd chance they do get any, I've been assured by the locals that by 11 am, whatever we get will be gone. Chilly at night, around freezing (sometimes a little warmer, sometimes a little colder), but, the days are delightful at 65-75 degrees.
My 2 cents, your mileage may vary...

Don
Bronwyn
Down to 1 kitty...J-Lo, the princess

2014 Thor Tuscany 40RX
2015 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk Towed

eldee
Explorer
Explorer
Cobb Ridge ATV use area in the Mark Twain National Forest in South Missouri. Highs in the 50s, lows upper 20s, are predicted. Bringing the 4-wheelers, should be a blast!

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at crystal isles rv resort. Hugs Di
cbconway wrote:
Dutch & Di wrote:
...Dutch & I will be trying a new RV park in Crystal River, Florida...

Will you be at Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park? (Love the name!} We were there a couple of years ago and loved it -- especially the individual bathrooms/showers. Many big rigs and a lot of social activity.
2015 Western Brown Pearl single cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisin Transmission, Pace Edwards auto rolltop cover, DeBoe Slide Step, AMP Side Steps.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS

sarhvac1
Explorer
Explorer
Prince William National forest VA. Travel Trailer Village approx. 2 miles from My sisters house gonna use lots of propane I'm sure
sarhvac1
08 Forest River Georgetown

cbconway
Explorer
Explorer
Dutch & Di wrote:
...Dutch & I will be trying a new RV park in Crystal River, Florida...

Will you be at Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park? (Love the name!} We were there a couple of years ago and loved it -- especially the individual bathrooms/showers. Many big rigs and a lot of social activity.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati ("When all else fails, play dead") -- Possum Lodge motto

2015 Flagstaff 8528RKWS fiver
2013 Ram 2500 CTD Laramie 4x4 CC SB Auto 3.42

MewshawManor
Explorer
Explorer
We'll start the week off in Concan, Texas before heading down to Lajitas in Big Bend country. We'll stop at San Angelo State Park on the way home to see friends. 7 nights - 3 in two different places, 1 night on the third stop.

We plan to play a lot of ham radio this time. I am bringing, in addition to my portable satellite station, HF capability for 10/20/40m bands with PSK31/digital. If any hams on here want a 'sked, send me a forum PM.

shadows4
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well Thanksgiving Day I will be working 10 HOURS!!!!!! Then Christmas will be here with family. After that will be laid off for a month give or take a week. Just might hook up the 5er and head south. Don't know where, just thinking right now.
2016 4X4 F350,CC,SB,Lariat,6.7L diesel,
2015 Coachmen Chapparal 324 TSRK
B&W Patriot 16K hitch.

jram116
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving 12/6 for 4 weeks in Ocala, Fl. Then we head to S/W Texas for 3 months of fun and sun in the desert. Then home to pick up our hiking stuff and drop off the 5th wheel. Then off to the Appalachian trail for a month of hiking before returning home. Life is good. :B
2011 Ford F-350 DRW
2014 Fuzion 404 Chrome

Peg_Leg
Explorer
Explorer
T-day at the S&B's. Christmas day either on the road or at the BIL's in the Peach state then on to FL for 3 mos.

Suppose to be 9ยฐ F here tonight. Thank God we have Global Warming, guess I go out and moon bathe in the snow.
2012 Chevy 3500HD Dually 4X4
Crew Cab long bed 6.0 gasser 4.10
2019 Open Range OF337RLS
Yamaha EF3000iSE
retired gadgetman