cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New from washington/texas

Vannnce
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys my names Vance, been a long time lurker and finally joined. Might know some of ya from powerstroke or bronco forums. Washington is home but i am an IBEW apprentice lineman so i travel a lot for work and live in my fifth wheel. Currently in houston tx.

Trailer is a 2002 fleetwood Prowler 32-5D, and i haul it with a 2002 f350, 7.3. Been a heck of a learning curve but i love being a full timer.

-Vance

'02 f350 ECLB with some goodies. B&W/ Companion
2002 fleetwood prowler 32R-D
Full time RV'er, currently in Houston, TX
6 REPLIES 6

Scott16
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. Was Stationed at Everett Naval Station on board the USS Fife, back in 98-2000. Was a Interior Communications Electrician in those days.
Best of luck down in Texas, during Summer.
Scott
US Navy Retired IC1(SW)USS Fletcher DD-992

Vannnce
Explorer
Explorer
I sure wish i was back in that area. The IBEW is a good place to be. When i top out ill be back at the ol snohomish county PUD

Bull_Rider
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome, we are just over the hill from you, in the Wenatchee area. I grew up in the Everett area, Mukilteo actually. My dad was a long time IBEW electrician. He worked for Industrial Electric in Everett.
If you receive help from other members, don't forget to update your topic with the results.

Vannnce
Explorer
Explorer
No doubt on the second AC. Ive considered rewiring it to be a 50 amp and doing just that. But for now we put the stuff in the windows and its not too bad

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your travels.

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
You might need to get a second air conditioner for those hot summer days in Texas!

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com