cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ohio River toll bridge

grizz272
Explorer
Explorer
I see the bridges over the Ohio river at Louisville KT are toll bridges. Will my Illinois I-Pass work for the toll or how do I pay the toll?

Move to the appropriate section if needed
8 REPLIES 8

Triker33
Explorer
Explorer
I went across it on I65 going south with MH & toad in September.
Signs say that they will send toll in mail from license plate picture.

Still waiting on the toll ticket.

I just found this:
Cars that make just one trip across the bridge wonโ€™t be subject to a toll as itโ€™s the return trip that triggers an invoice to be mailed. For more information, you can visit the RiverLink website or call their customer service number for help.
Larry Full Time Since 99
1999 34Q Discovery DP ISB 275HP 6 Speed Allison
VMSpc | Pressure Pro
14 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost Toad

Click here to see where I am

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
There is no more "spaghetti junction." That problem has been taken care of.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah but they are still working on the "spaghetti junction" downtown where 64, 65 and 71 all come together. If you are going north/south get on 265 and take that around to the east end bridge, or if you are going/coming east you can get on 64 from 265 as well.

grizz272
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like my Ipass will work. thanks.

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
I64 isnโ€™t tolled.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer
Explorer
If you set Google Maps to avoid tolls, youโ€™ll see that you can bypass the tolls with very little extra driving.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS

lenr
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you don't have an I-Pass they will try to bill you with a license plate picture but they have less than a 100% success rate with that. They missed me, maybe. Also the West end bridge is not tolled yet--just the downtown and East end bridges are tolled. You can get the prices by Googling RiverLink.

Bessie-Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
If your I-Pass works with EZ-Pass it should work.