cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

option package

Reelay
Explorer
Explorer
{Newbie to this forum but a member of Good Sam for several years} We have a 2003, 30 foot Forest River Sandpiper. Option listed is the "Northwest Package" I have a little knowledge of what I think it is. Didn't buy it new so any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
2003 Sandpiper 32 ft., 2006 Dodge dually Big Horn, 4X4, Cummins H.O., 6 speed, jake exhaust brake, Edge Tuner , turbo timer, AFE stage II intake, S.B. clutch, Toyo Open Country Tuff Duty tires, KF7/AQD-SAR139
6 REPLIES 6

Reelay
Explorer
Explorer
Allworth wrote:
Not to belittle your question, but does it really matter?

If you like the way the trailer is equipped and set up, do you care what items were base package and what were options?

Use it; enjoy it; and don't worry about it.

Just for my personal knowledge so I can relate the option to whomever asks. It has a decal on the side by the door. I have been asked several times. Yes we do enjoy it and have put several thousands of miles on it....;)
2003 Sandpiper 32 ft., 2006 Dodge dually Big Horn, 4X4, Cummins H.O., 6 speed, jake exhaust brake, Edge Tuner , turbo timer, AFE stage II intake, S.B. clutch, Toyo Open Country Tuff Duty tires, KF7/AQD-SAR139

Reelay
Explorer
Explorer
roman traveler wrote:
That particular unit is built in the Northwest. The package includes:
full insulated walls and floor, double ceiling insulation, auto loom to protect wiring, color coded freeze resistant water lines mounted above the floor and a host of other features are included in the package. You should have a diamond plate front shield as well.

RT
Thank you Roman, I appreciate your time and effort in your reply. Yes it does have all those features plus it sits higher off the ground than most, I added a step for the wife and the dog for ease of entrance. The height really helps when we boon dock out in the mountains in Oregon. We do enjoy our fiver and have traveled from coast to coast several times. Thanks again....

roman_traveler
Explorer
Explorer
That particular unit is built in the Northwest. The package includes:
full insulated walls and floor, double ceiling insulation, auto loom to protect wiring, color coded freeze resistant water lines mounted above the floor and a host of other features are included in the package. You should have a diamond plate front shield as well.

RT

skipnchar
Explorer
Explorer
Having the knowledge of what was included in the OPTION package would be a big help to anyone trying to get an NADA price for the RV.
2011 F-150 HD Ecoboost 3.5 V6. 2550 payload, 17,100 GCVWR -
2004 F-150 HD (Traded after 80,000 towing miles)
2007 Rockwood 8314SS 34' travel trailer

US Govt survey shows three out of four people make up 75% of the total population

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Probably an option/trim package. Thats what most of of those seem to be.

Allworth
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not to belittle your question, but does it really matter?

If you like the way the trailer is equipped and set up, do you care what items were base package and what were options?

Use it; enjoy it; and don't worry about it.
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"