cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pres weekend pics

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Presidents weekend at Calico. We planned on leaving Friday but the storms rolled through with 60mph wind gusts so we stayed home all day Friday debating to cancel the trip or wait it out. I said wait it out wife and kids said cancel, I convinced them it will be cleared up safe to travel and there will be no rain in Barstow. Saturday at noon the rain let up and the winds died off as planned and we hit the road. Scattered showers in Fillmore and Santa Clarita. It cleared up around Little Rock.

126 / never seen it this green in a looooooong time.

138 In little rock

Camp - at Calico(Sand whiched between two 40' trailers and a Class A our 19' looked tiny) the O sections are specific sites for OHV - has full hooks ups and is pretty much flat. Cabins and restrooms located in the middle. The water isn't recommended to use as potable so you have to fill up where the dump station is.

Clear skies and warm sunshine - the girls were happy i didn't cancel the trip, we escaped the rains.

Doesn't get much better than this - unless it's at the beach ๐Ÿ™‚

Sunday was patchy clouds but still nice out.

Rzr parking at the back of the parking lot where the stairs are.

Hello WWW from ricky and Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

Finally took the rzr for a spin - just cruised around. Down below there were on Mule canyon people were camping in the back. It's all BLM.

Shot from the 15 headed back home - we hit rain in Santa Clarita all the way home to Oxnard

Thanks for reading.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker
17 REPLIES 17

dedmiston
Thanks for the pics. You always look like you're having a great time.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
Your killing me! Great images but they make me miss camping even more.
Has anyone ever died of cabin fever? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry Brother!
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Your killing me! Great images but they make me miss camping even more.
Has anyone ever died of cabin fever? ๐Ÿ˜‰