cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Roadside Assistance

napanee_ted
Explorer
Explorer
I need some help on deciding which roadside assistance I should go with?
CAA /AAA Good Sam or Coachnet
Please let me know who you have and if you have had any problems with any of these companies.
Thanks
Ted
22 REPLIES 22

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
CoachNet has the fewest folks complaining here.

Allworth
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have had good luck with Good Sam. They cover any motor vehicle registered in your name from motor scooter to Class A DP.

Never had to have the fiver towed, but good response once on a 4wd Trooper and once on a motor cycle.
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using the Allstate/KOA for the last few years. Get koa discounts, which I rarely use, and some allstate discounts, which I use occasionally. Haven't needed it while towing, thankfully, but have used it with one or the other cars a couple of times. Always have gotten prompt, professional service with relatively short waiting periods. I could recommend it.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

GrumpyandGrandm
Explorer
Explorer
Forget AAA they couldn't even find anybody in Indianapolis to change a tire on a Class "C".
Grandma in front of her retirement home..
She lets Grumpy drive!!

rskeans
Explorer
Explorer
I have Good Sam. Covers all vehicles and I've used it for all vehicles. They will get to you no matter where you are with zero mileage limits. Their smart phone app sends your GPS location so if you are in the boonies and you have no idea where you are they have you pinpointed on the map. They will find you and get you anywhere. Others might be as good, but not better.
'14 RAM CTD,Aisin,CC,DRW,4.10 Longhorn, LB
Aerotanks.com 70 gal underbed fuel tank.
Lifestyle LS36FW, Andersen Ultimate AL hitch

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
Chances are you'll end up with the same responders no matter which one you choose.

drfife
Explorer
Explorer
CoachNet for 13+ years.

No complaints.

Prompt, professional service.

Highly recommend.
Russell
'12 GMC Sierra 3500HD SRW
'13 Excel Winslow 34IKE

jbbrick
Explorer
Explorer
I had AAA for years till I found out that I really wasn't covered at all for my RV, so I switched to Good Sam. So far I only used it once for my regular car but I hope it works if I ever need it. Lots of stories out there good and bad for both companies.
'06 Itasca Suncruiser 33'
2016 Ford Edge toad