cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rving coming to an end

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
Been rving since 2003. Guess we will have to give it up. DW has Ovarian cancer. Guess we will sell the 5th and hopefully get loan paid off. We may get a small bumper pull later on. Really hate to admit getting older and quitting what we loved doing together.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch
20 REPLIES 20

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
May the great memories in the RV strengthen DW for a successful recovery.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to hear that. Wishing for DW's recovery.

ellenbehr
Explorer
Explorer
So sorry to hear this! It's been such tough year in so many ways, but you've reminded me I need to appreciate that we can still be out here at least for awhile longer. My best to your DW and to you as you navigate these rough waters.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Hate to hear that. Best of luck to both of you. Our RVing is slowly coming to an end also. Life has a tendency to unexpectedly get in the way. But we have lots of memories to look back on as I am sure you and your wife do.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am sorry to hear of your wife's illness. We are all getting older...unfortunately. You may very well enjoy small TTs...I do.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to hear that Ken. Hope she gets well soon...Jim
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides