cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

sheets fuzion

maxx1015
Explorer
Explorer
I HAVE A 2014 FUZION TH 5th WITH DUAL couches in back does anyone know what size sheets can be put on them i try queen they do not fit also try king no good its a 60ร—92 tks
3 REPLIES 3

flyinguy68
Explorer
Explorer
Steve76eb wrote:
Its camping. Thats what sleeping bags are for. My wife has sheets for the queen upfront. But the kids sleep in the garage in their sleeping bags. Easier to straighten up, no bed to make. keeps it simple for set up and break down to convert that space for other uses.

I think this is the best answer
'11 GMC 3500 Diesel Dually
'13 Keystone Fuzion 360
Toys to be hauled:
'08 Can-Am Outlander 650 Max XT
'04 Honda 450 ES Foreman
'03 BMW K1200LT

Steve76eb
Explorer
Explorer
Its camping. Thats what sleeping bags are for. My wife has sheets for the queen upfront. But the kids sleep in the garage in their sleeping bags. Easier to straighten up, no bed to make. keeps it simple for set up and break down to convert that space for other uses.

720Deere
Explorer
Explorer
Well if you could find a sheet that measures something like 66 x 92, you may be able to use it, but even then it would be virtually impossible to use a fitted sheet. We lay a heavy blanket on the bed to add some padding. Sometimes my daughter just lays out a queen size fitted sheet and sometimes she just lays on the blanket. It really is a shortcoming of the Happi Jac bunk system.
2011 Ford F-350 4X4 CC LB SRW 6.7
2013 Keystone Fuzion 315
B&W Companion Hitch
1 wife 2 kids and 1 dog